Welcome to Bailey Financial
We specialize in providing strategies and guidance for those who are seeking a better lifestyle in retirement. Whether you have a retirement nest egg of five million dollars or $50,000, we can help you make sure it works as hard and as smart as you did in earning and saving it. Like many people, your retirement may last as long as 30 years and you simply cannot afford to make mistakes with your retirement money and run the risk of ruining your lifestyle during your leisure years. We have helped individuals and couples at all economic levels, to achieve their financial and long-term goals and enjoy retirement by working had and smart, and being ready for them when needed.
Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We Believe that relationships matter ant that business is relational. top to bottom. People first, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matter – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are “above reproach.” We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, and relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing ” catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
The Retirement Hour
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.
We’re very hopeful for an opportunity to discuss your retirement strategy so you can learn firsthand how we can be of benefit. There is no cost or obligation when talking with us by phone or meeting to discuss your circumstances and your retirement goals. We look forward to working with you soon to help you lower your stress and worry over your retirement years.
How we can help
Our Mission is to serve individuals and couples in all areas of retirement planning. We provide customized financial strategies to help you achieve long-term goals and enjoy a more secure retirement. A reliable strategy can help keep your family’s future protected.
Retirement assets can be exposed to four major financial risks:
- Market Risk
- Withdrawal Rate Risk
- Longevity Risk
- Medical Expenses/ Long-Term Care Expenses
We can help you reduce these risks through a whole range of services and solutions, including:
No matter where you are in life, we can provide you the guidance, tools, and services to help prepare for retirement on your terms.
Learn about income strategies for guaranteed lifetime income that can help you maintain your lifestyle now and in retirement.
Life can change – the birth of a child, the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, a major purchase – which will readjust your customized strategy.